This drink is prepared with pisco, that is, grape brandy, which is so refreshing. This was created about 100 years ago at the Morris Bar in Downtown Lima and was hence extremely popular. Now, because of the Corona Virus, we cannot travel, food and drinks are the closest we can get to experience new places. So here’s The Pisco Sour Recipe.
So, To make it, We will need-
Ingredients (No Brainer!)
- 2 oz Pisco
- 1 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz Simple syrup
- 1 Egg white
- Angostura bitters(For The Garnishing)
1 oz = 50ml (International Metrics) For The Pisco Sour Recipe
Let’s Begin, Shall we?
Here are the Steps:
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker(preferably, if you have it) or any other shaker with ice and shake it.
- Strain into a chilled glass over fresh ice. (Alternately, you can pour it neat into a Nick & Nora glass)
- Garnish with 3 drops of the angostura bitters. Using a straw, swirl the bitters into a design you like. Cause we all love a little artistry in our food and drinks, don’t we?
- Impress The Lady/Man with Your Skills. Thank Me Later.
Lounge and Resto-Bar Owners Worldwide Have gone on the record and stated said that The Pisco Sour is preferred by many elites and businessmen around the world.
Fun Fact – The 1st of February is celebrated as National Pisco Day in Peru. Recognized as one of the most famous drinks in Peru, in 2003.
Did You Know? You Can Post Your Favourite Recipes On Tribe. Earthlyspeaks Too! Just Login In and Start Posting! So What Are Waiting For? And Let Me Know If You Liked The Recipe, Down in The Comments! – Simran Oswal.